Ahhh, Kaylee!! =]
1) I like that I like a lot of things. Is that weird? I love science, but I love poetry. I love medicine, but I like to sing and dance. That’s something I really enjoy about myself.
2) I like that I have a lot of scars on my body. None of these scars are self-inflicted, but every scar has its own story and I like that seeing each of them reminds me of where I’ve been and what I’ve grown from.
3) I like that I’m a good listener. The most interesting parts of life for me are the people I interact with. Being a good listener helps me to further understand and therefore, further appreciate the people in my life.
4) I like that I’m extremely close with my family. They are so important to me and I am so grateful to have a functioning and thriving and loving relationship with them. Not everyone is so lucky.
5) I like that I am able to love so fully. I love with everything I have. I love so much that I almost don’t know what to do with it all. Almost. ;]
It is wisdom
You are a goddamn tree stump with leaves sprouting out